1. Why IELTS? Answer: IELTS is the most popular English language test. IELTS opens doors for you to live, study and work all around the world. Thousands of organizations accept IELTS, including Government, Academic and Employment Institutions. It is approved by all the countries.
2. Why British IELTS? Answer: British IELTS is the leading Coaching Institute in the market, located in Sector 34-A, Chandigarh. It has 100% success rate. Every year, hundreds of students pass their IELTS exam with the help of British IELTS. It has numerous features that attract you. It provides quality coaching and offer study material prepared by expert staff.
3. What is the duration of the IELTS course? Answer: The duration of IELTS course is 1 month, 2 months or 3 months. You can choose any of them depending upon your English language basics. You know better how much time you need to clear your concepts.
4. What is the time slot for the IELTS classes? Answer: There are 2 slots. • 3 hours (for regular students) • 2 hours (for working professionals)
5. What are the timings of IELTS classes? Answer: There are five timings; you can choose any of them.
• 7:00 am – 9:00 am • 9:00 am – 12:00 pm • 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm • 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm • 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm Working professionals can choose any batch i.e. 7am – 9 am and 6 pm to 8 pm batches.
6. Which modules will be covered? Answer: All the four modules of the IELTS exam will be covered in your course syllabus. The four modules are: • Speaking • Listening • Reading • Writing
7. Do you provide training for both IELTS General and IELTS Academic? Answer: Yes, British IELTS prepare you for both IELTS General and IELTS Academic.
9. Do you also provide Spoken English classes? Answer: Yes, we also provide Spoken English classes.
10. What would be the fees for IELTS coaching? Answer: For any query regarding the course fees, you can visit British IELTS office or call us at +91-8054363621.
11. Will I have to pay double or triple fees if I choose 2 or 3 months course respectively? Answer: No, you will get discount if you choose 2 or 3 months course. The fees will be lesser.
12. How many students are there in a single batch? Answer: There are 10-15 students per batch so as to give an equal attention to all the students. Due to small batches, students can easily raise their questions.
13. How much experience do the teachers possess? Answer: Teachers at the British IELTS institute have attained the experience of 7 years or more. They all have cleared IELTS with 8 or 8+ bands. They are very intelligent and smart to prepare you for 7+ bands.
14. Will you provide practice material? Answer: Yes, you will be given practice material after your classes so that you would come up with more questions on the next day.
15. Will there be any Mock Tests? Answer: Yes, mock tests are set by our teachers keeping in view – the exam pattern, current topics and the IELTS trend. Every Saturday you will face these mock tests of 3 hours with additional 15 minutes for Speaking test. These tests are carried out to give you the real feel of IELTS exam.
16. What are the previous results of British IELTS? Answer: We have almost 100% positive results. Most of our students have achieved 7+ bands in IELTS and studying in the top universities of the world. Even the students’ belonged to rural areas have shown excellent performance. For more information, you can visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Britishieltschd/?ref=hl
17. Is there any refund policy? Answer: No, there is no refund policy.
18. What if I face problem in the course? Answer: For this, you can talk to the head of the branch. We’ll try to rectify your problem as soon as possible and in any way. You will surely enjoy your study time.
19. Do you provide any visa assistance? Answer: Yes, we also provide “Visa assistance”. You can get quick student visa to Australia, UK, US, Canada and New Zealand. We have franchise named as AEC Chandigarh under Puneet Chopra. Visit http://www.aecchandigarh.com/ for more information.
20. Do you provide trial classes? Answer: Yes, you can take a trial class after paying the registration fee and the fee will be adjusted in the remaining fee, if you would choose to continue. Otherwise, the fee is non-refundable.
If you still have any query. Please visit British IELTS office or call us at 8054363621, 8699666555.
Hey! I don't understand from where to start. Getting 8 bands in IELTS was the biggest achievement for me. This was only possible with the help of British IELTS. Thank you for your kind support at every step.
Hello guys!! When I chose British IELTS, I was very confused whether I would attain my goal. But their coaching was superb. I didn't only get 7 bands but I also enhanced my personality a lot. I have got a work visa to Australia. Thanks
Howdy friends, How you doing? I would really appreciate my decision of joining British IELTS. With their expert coaching I was able to get 7 bands in IELTS. Thank you British IELTS for being there. Now I can live my dreams.
Hello friends,My communication skills were very weak when I joined British IELTS. But after getting proper coaching at British IELTS, I Scored 7 bands in IELTS. That was really a miracle for me. I am planning to go Canada on work permit.